Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


We started the weekend with a trip to grandma and grandpa's. I decided to get some scrapbooking done. We planned a trip to North Bend to get started on Christmas shopping and to get Kylie a costume for Halloween. It was a huge success. We had a great time and got a lot accomplished. We ended the trip on Tuesday with lunch with Grandma, Uncle Matt, and Becka. We also surprise Grandpa and his friends, we didn't even know he was eating lunch at the Roadhouse Grill.

I was checking with everyone for cute things to do in October and everyone was making plans for the pumpkin patch. I decided while I was in town visiting my mom that we should go to Dusty's Pumpkin Patch and take some photos. It was a beautiful fall day and we had fun with Ms. Kylie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I love the Pumpkin Patch pictures. I sure miss you guys! Danielle can't wait to hold Kylie Rose again. Let's get together soon! Thanks for letting me see all your wonderful pages. Next time I see you, please bring the scrapbook, so I can see all your wonderful pictures! Love ya guys tons! Tammy