Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpking Carving





We had a really fun afternoon getting ready for Halloween. We got two beautiful pumpkins from my Dad's garden and today was the day to carve them. Kylie got in on the action of cleaning out all of the guts and my talented husband, who is so artistic carve them both for us. I was ready with my patterns, but he didn't need them. He was able to free hand cut them both out. They are beautiful and we will have them lit for the rest of the month. Thanks Daddy!

3 comments:

The Carlson Family said...

Great Pumpkins Kylie! So my husband was pouring concrete for someone in ryans family. I guess Ryan and Jason got to do a little BSing. Hope you are all well. Love Kayla

Anonymous said...

Ryan, you are a master pumpkin carver. I love them! Kylie looks like she loves her kitty cat. Can't wait for Halloween!
Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

Wow, can you guys come and carve ours...mine usually end up looking like a 1 year old did it, at least this year I can say that he did!! :) Miss seeing ya at the library...hope teaching is going well. The year will go by fast!