Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Brother






Grady Ray Stewart was b0rn 0n Wednesday, March 23rd at 7:54 a.m. We checked int0 the hospital at 3 am after lab0ring at Grandma and Grandpa's since 11 pm. I was complete and ready t0 push at 7:25. I 0nly had t0 push f0r 30 minutes compared t0 Kylie's tw0 h0urs in 0f pushing. He weighed 9 lb 11 0z and was 21 inches l0ng. We are all d0ing well, adjusting t0 life with a newborn and a 2 1/2 year 0ld. PATIENCE!!!!!! We made it h0me Thursday aftern00n. He is a g00d eater and slept f0r 5 h0urs last night if I w0uld have just left him al0ne. Thank y0u f0r all the thoughts and prayers!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Jessica,
He's adorable!! So glad to hear everyone is well, and your home. Can't wait to see him in person.
Heather

Katie said...

So fun seeing him again today. Grady is precious...big sister is too :) I'm so happy for your cute little family!

The Brantingham Family said...

He is a handsome little man!!! We are so happy for all of you! It was great to get to hold him the other day! If you need anything you know where I am!!!

The Gies family said...

What an amazing experience. Beautiful pictures and BIG CONGRATS!!! Were so happy for you guys! Cant wait to meet Grady and see all of you :) Take care and remember lots of big breaths when things get a little overwhelming :) Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

So happy to welcome Grady into our family. He is so precious and loveable, not to mention huggable. I'm so grateful you both are doing well and making memories.

I love you all very much!Remember I'm just a "shout" away!

Love, Nany Stewart