Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Three Year Doctor Appointment

We had Kylie's 3 year doctor visit today. She is...... wait for it..... 37 lbs and 6 oz. (90%) and 38 3/4 inches tall (90%). She is perfect. Everything looks great and she only had to have 1 poke. She didn't even cry. Kylie watched the needle go in and out. Then she turns to me and said "mom that hurt a little." Dr. Penny was impressed that she was able to listen and follow all of the directions. That was a big surpise to me also. We get in the car to go have a special lunch with Grandma and she tell me the three rules that Dr Penny told her. MOM "I need to drink more water. I need to put away my dirty clothes. I need to brush my teeth." Thanks to Dr. Penny we have three rules at our house now. She just makes me laugh. She is getting so big. We got a letter in the mail with her information about school. She is excited about her homework. She was also excited as well about an "Open House" to go to before the first day of school. This three year old stuff is exciting. She has a busy week planned for her last week of summer. We spent the rest of the day shopping in North Bend for school clothes. Then she decided she needed to spend the night at Grandma's house. Tomorrow night is at Aunt Teresa's house with lots of fun planned for Thursday. Then we have cousin Jace's camping birthday. Friday is the fair and rodeo in Moses Lake. Saturday and Sunday is recovering from all this fun she will be having. Then Monday, Mom goes back to work and that means a normal routine, Yeah!

No comments: