Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Catch Up

Kylie and I attended the 3rd grade program for cousin Jace. They did the Polar Express and it was fabulous. Ky enjoyed the time after wards with cups of cocoa and a cookie with her friends.
 Our dog Babe had puppies before Thanksgiving. Ky is in love! We have to visit the puppies daily, over at the barn.
 Kylie helped set up Grandma's nativity last Sunday morning after breakfast at the Yellow Church.
Kylie with our cousin Leah after he performance in the Nutcracker at CWU on Saturday night. Leah was great. It was fun to point her out. We were able to go to the show with Grandma, Nany, Granny, Aunt Teresa, Aunt Dana, Papa, Uncle James, Megan, and Mommy. We had a fun dinner out then a great time at the ballet. Ky was into the show and enjoyed the entire performance.
 Ryan surprised me with a dinner, wine tasting, a room, and breakfast at Cave B last Friday night. We had a great time and I enjoyed a full night sleep. It was just what we needed, Ry has been working a lot and it was nice to have time together just the two of us.
I had a work party on Friday. We didn't have school. I got to spend the day with Nany and Aunt Katie. I made my kids stockings. They are made out of the fabric that my Christmas quit that Susie made me two years ago and the tree skirt she made me last year. It was a fun day of visit and relaxing and delicious soup.

No comments: