Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Fun Afternoon

I was playing teacher this afternoon and I had two students. I picked up Jett from pre-school and Kaylee from school, it was a half day. We had lunch and then got started on our projects. OK I admit it I miss teaching a little. We made some hand print turkeys and cards. We also baked and decorated some cupcakes. Kaylee read Kylie several stories. Jett read Kylie the "Boo" story over and over again, but he only knew the word "boo." It was really cute and Kylie enjoyed the story just the same. We then loaded up and delivered cupcakes and cards to Nany & Ba and well as Grandma Shirley. What a fun and busy afternoon! Thanks for coming over Jett and Kaylee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for having Kaylee! She has so much fun! We are ready to baby sit anytime!!! Thanks again! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,

Sorry I missed the "cupcake" delivery.....I already ate one!! Loved the card too!! Thanks Kaylee, Kylie and Jett. Also a big "thanks" to you, Jess. I can always count on you!!! I was down at Anita's for another knitting lesson when you stopped by...

Love, Nany

Anonymous said...

Dear Rosebud!!!

Happy 3 month birthday!!! Nany loves you very much!! A girl needs to celebrate every birthday even month by month!!!!

Love, Nany

The Gies family said...

You're so cute, I'm going to bring Halle over for some "home schooling"!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks so much for keeping Jett! And he loved his turkey work of art!