Friday, November 14, 2008

Three Months Old

These were the two pictures that we got when we went to Tri-Cities yesterday. She would only smile if I was holding her, so we were able to get one O.K. picture. The other shows Kylie's serious side which many of us know. My mom and I are going to try it again on Thursday and pray for better results. The day wasn't a total loss. I was able to get together with my friend from high school for lunch and one of Kylie's boyfriend Conner. Kylie and Conner are only two weeks apart so it was great to have a mommy chit chat. I was also able to get a little bit of my Christmas shopping done as well as some materials for a couple of projects that I am working on in my share time, haha. Send us smiles on Thursday.

Kylie is now three months old. She seems like such a big girl now. She is so much fun. We love her so much. She is a true blessing in our lives. Kylie can now blow bubbles, do motor boats, and stand for long periods of time. She is a talker. She also can sit with a little bit of support. We will be going to Tri-Cities on Monday to get her pictures done. Please check back for her three month pictures.

3 comments:

The Gies family said...

HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY KYLIE ROSE!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nice, looking good
-mikie

Anonymous said...

Kylie, you are so beautiful! We cannot wait to meet you! Keep the pictures coming!Love, the Wood Family