Monday, May 18, 2009

Nine Months Doctor Appointment

I had to work today, so Grandma had to take Kylie to her 9 month doctors appointment. I could not miss my sub job today, it was the teacher who took my spot as kindergarten teacher for the year. It was very weird to be back in my room with my stuff, but it wasn't my kids or my activities.
Kylie weighed 20lbs 3oz. and was 28 inches. She is 75% in both height and weight. Her head is in the 50% and is only 17 inches. She didn't have to have any shots, but she did need her blood drawn at the hospital. Grandma said she was a very good girl and just cried a little. I ended up going to Ellensburg to pick her up and got some groceries. When we got home it was just such a nice night that we decided to go for a run. We are definitely enjoying the beautiful weather to the fullest.
Thanks Grandma for taken over for me! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Moses Lake library offers baby story time (birth to. 2 years) from 10:30 - 11:30 every Wednesday morning. It is fun! Kameron is even covering his own eyes now during peek-a-boo. Hopefully you can make it sometime. It would be fun to see your little one and chat with you too! :)