Friday, November 27, 2009

Ladies Weekend

We painted a pumpkin wall hanging, which says "Harvest Blessing"
My mom, Aunt Sharon, and Aunt Teresa baking up a storm
Aunt Tammy and I scrapbooking
Last weekend was so much fun. My mom and I headed to my Aunt Teresa's in Pasco for a day of fun fall baking, scrapbooking, painting, and wonderful food. We had the best time. Kylie stayed home with her daddy and had a fun time bonding. We were able to get a lot done. I was able to get twelve scrapbook pages done, thirty Christmas tags, and an entire tray of fall baked goodies. We also enjoyed some really delicious meals. The best was Sunday night before we had to head into town to run a couple of errand we were able to have a dinner ,which included my mom, Aunt Teresa, Uncle Dirk, Aunt Tammy, cousin Danielle, Uncle Dan, Uncle Joe, Aunt Sharon, and myself. It was a fun dinner and it was great to get to see them and visit. Thanks Teresa for having us, it was a great time!

No comments: