Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


Our family on Kylie's second Thanksgiving
Grandpa and Kylie waiting for dinner
"The Gray Gang" enjoying on our delicious dinner
Kylie enjoying her turkey

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. We traveled over the pass and went to my Aunt Dana's house in Everett. The drive was a little wet, but it was really warm so not driving problems. My mom and dad, along with Ryan, Kylie and I, and then two of my brothers were left from Ellensburg around 9 am. We missed you Nick and Courtney. The dinner was fabulous, Kylie especially enjoyed herself. The drive was hard on our 15 month old, but she did really well. We of course looked through the ads, had pumpkin pie ad got to visit most of the afternoon. It was a great day. We headed out around 5 pm and we ended up in Royal about 8:30. We hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Kylie and I are going to enjoy resting and relaxing for the next couple of days. I can't believe that I am not out there on black Friday shopping up and storm, but I have to say I am going to enjoy being all snuggled up, watching a movie, and having a cup of coco later.

3 comments:

Stine said...

Happy thanksgiving Jess, Ryan and Kylie.
We of course don't celebrate the American Thanksgiving. But I am still very thankfull to know you and (still) have you in my life. I hope we will stay in touch.

love,
Stine

Katie said...

Glad to see your Thanksgiving pics! Looks like you had fun and I love Kylie's cute outfit, fits her personality :) Hope you had a relaxing day today!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love to read your blog and keep up on Miss Kylie! Glad she is feeling better. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. I love you. Keeah