Monday, December 28, 2009

Tuinstra Get Together

Ky with her jingle bells
Cousin Jared, Cousin Jason, Jessica, Cousin Molly, Brother Mike, and Brother Matt
Cousin Jason, Kylie, and Uncle Matt

We went to my aunt's house in Pasco for a really nice dinner. Her three kids, my cousins, were in Washington. My cousin Jason lives in Minnesota, my cousin Jared lives in Ohio, and my cousin Molly goes to the Unversity of Portland. We had a wonderful turn out. Kylie was once again the entertainment for all. It was a nice trip. I am glad that my mom packed the portable crib. Kylie took a two hour nap and I got to enjoy catching up with my family. I am sorry about not taking many pictures, it has been a long week. I must have not been in the mood. Thanks Aunt Teresa for a wonderful get together. We enjoyed ourselves.

No comments: