Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Spring Break
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A slideshow design by Smilebox
My mom and I took Kylie to Seattle for a quick two day trip. We enjoyed shopping at North Bend and Bellevue Square. We also got to go to the Children's Museum at the Seattle Center and then the Aquarium. We also ate some great food and went swimming at out hotel. Courtney my brother's girlfriend also got to come and meet us for an evening of chit chatting. Kylie was great and went with the flow. We are excited and planning another trip next month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics...Adam and I have taken Kameron to Seattle and gone to that same Museum as well as stayed at the Silver Cloud...I recognize the pig!! :) Looks like you guys enjoyed some of the same stuff as we did while we were there!!