Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birhtday to ME!

Monday for lunch with spent with mom mother-in-law, sister-in-law Katie, and sister-in-law Sybil as well nephew Tripp. It was a great lunch with lots of conversation. I love getting together with these ladies. Thanks for the wonderful gifts and the lunch. FUN FUN!

Kylie helping me open up my presents. She was a very busy little girl last night. She was into everything.
My mom, me, and Kylie. Happy Birthday to Grandma too!
Blowing out all of those candles.
Granny and Papa made dinner for me and my mom last night in Ellensburg. We has a delicious dinner. Kylie especially enjoyed the cake and ice cream part. Thanks Granny and Papa. Also a big thank you to all of my brothers, my cousin Joel, and my cousin Bo for making my birthday dinner really special.
Ryan and I had a quick trip to Moses Lake Monday night. Ryan had picked out some clothes for me and I needed to exchange. He needed a fencer for his job, so we ran into Big R. We also stopped at the Piller Rock Grill on our way home. It was delicious. We had a fun evening out and it was great to get to talk and enjoy the time together. Thanks Ryan for a wonderful evening and an extra thanks to Sybil for watching Kylie. (sorry this is not in order, I am still learning)
This is my 200th post and it is fitting that it is my birthday post. At 27 years old. I love my life. I am blessed to live in Royal City, with my loving husband Ryan and beautiful daughter Kylie, have my dream job, be surrounded by wonderful family, and have just a really wonderful life. Happy Birthday to ME!

3 comments:

The Brantingham Family said...

Happy Birthday Jess!! Your card went in the mail today so sorry its late! Kylie looks so grown up since last time we saw you guys! Have a great week, hope you are feeling better!

Jason Stewart Family said...

Cute Dress Rosebud and Happy Birthday, Jess!

The Carlson Family said...

Happy Birthday Jess!!! You look wonderful i can't believe we are that "old"! Kylie is so so cute, and getting so big, we all need to get together again soon. Love Kayla