Saturday, May 8, 2010

ELMO Live




Yahoo!

Last night I met Kylie for a Mother's Day dinner at my mom's house in Ellensburg before we left for Seattle this morning. Granny and Pa, my three brothers, my mom and dad, as well as Bo joined Kylie and I for a wonderful and delicious dinner. This morning Uncle Matt and I took Kylie and made a quick trip down to the farmer's market, before I left with Uncle Nick for the show. We were able to meet Nick's girlfriend Courtney, her mom, and sister for lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen. YUMMY! Then we were off to the Elmo Show in Everett. Kylie enjoyed it so much even without a nap. We had the best seats. She was able to give Rositta, Bert, and one of the Honkers a high five. She was dancing, clapping, and slapping her legs. Kylie will get to go to another show for sure. I highly recommend it. I would go for the big bucks again and purchase the gold seats, front row. She loved it!

1 comment:

The Gies family said...

Fun stuff! Looks like it was a blast. Im going to have to look up when theyll be in the area again.