Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

This is the sad face I get when I say it is time to come inside.
Kylie with all her favorite things. She has a dog, a ball, a wagon, being outside, and in the sunshine.

We enjoyed dinner with my mom and granny on Friday night. Then Sunday morning was a wonderful breakfast prepared by my husband, yumo. Then we spent the day outside enjoying the sunshine. We went over in the wagon to visit Grandma Shirley. We were invited over to Nany and Ba's for a steak dinner. Kylie was on a roll of showing off all of her new tricks including getting in and out of Nany's pickle crock. I had a wonderful relaxing Mother's Day. I hope all of y0u Mother's enjoyed your day as well.
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

The Gies family said...

AHHH!!! Happy Mother's Day Jess! Kylie Rose you are too cute for words. Her and Halle would get along well! Looks like they both love being outside way too much!! :) Hope youre all doing well, miss you guys!