Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Nany!

I had a wonderful day with Ryan's mom. Her birthday is the 3rd of July. I left Kylie with my mom and us girls went the farmer's market in Moses Lake, shopping at "Real Deals" and lunch at Michael's Bistro. I have so much fun with Katie and Susie, Miss Maddie joined us as well. They talked me into looking at new modular home. We spent a good hour walking through some. It was fun to think about our next step in life, a bigger house.

Then we grabber Kylie in Royal. Susie, myself and Kylie headed to Wenatchee to watch Ryan and Ba rope. Kylie got to ride with Ryan and loved it. She threw a huge fit when she had to get off, so Ryan could rope his steer. Then we went to dinner at at Mexican restaurant. Kylie was so funny. She was entertaining us all and even the people next to us. The best part for Ky was Nany dessert they brought after they sang the song.

We hope that you had a very happy birthday! I am lucky to get to spend the day with you!
Happy Birthday Mom/Susie/Nany! (picture to come)

No comments: