Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Saturday in Ephrata

Ryan and I went into the FREE JoDee Messina concert in Ephrata Saturday night. I wiggled to the front and we were in the fifth row. She has a lot of songs. I had a good time!
The Wood's family(Allie, Julie, Aunt Katy, and Brandon) came and picked up Kylie so Ryan and I could go to the concert.
Courtney and Kylie swimming at Splash Zone.
Brandon, Allie, and Julie. They are visiting from Kentucky for a month.
Kylie and I headed into Ephrata early Saturday morning for the 3 on 3 tournament. My three brothers play on the Ellensburg Turtles. They played really great and Kylie enjoyed sitting on the curb watching the action. We all went to lunch and then off to Splash Zone. We had a very busy, but so much fun spending the day with my entire family.

No comments: