Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Visit


We made a trip t0 Pasc0 last Sunday t0 meet up with Santa that c0mes and visits at Beaver Bark. We didn't get a nap in bef0re we made it t0 Tri-cities s0 by the time we were at the Nursery she was exhausted. We did like the reindeer. They l0ved the raisins, but by 1 p.m. that day they had their fill 0f raisins. We made 0ur way thr0ugh the building l00king f0r Santa. Kylie f0und a p0nd 0f fish and was s0 excited. She wanted t0 l00k at the fish instead 0f getting a picture with Santa. S0, we made three attempts n0ne 0f them a sucess. It was back t0 the fish bef0re we headed 0ut sh0pping, while my aunt t00k Kylie t0 her h0use f0r a rest. My m0m and I meet back up with my Aunt and Uncle f0r a great mexican dinner bef0re heading back t0 R0yal. My sh0pping is d0ne and I happy t0 say that tw0 week bef0re Christmas. It was a sucessful trip!

No comments: