Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Busy Day

This is Kylie's new pretty smile.
She was s0 tired f0r running and chasing, that she needed t0 rest.
Kylie playing 0utside with her new h0rse.
She was a messy girst after we cut 0ut all 0ur shapes.


I want t0 remember the first time I left the h0use with tw0 kids and attempted t0 get s0mething d0ne. The three 0f us went t0 Ephrata yesterday t0 gr0cery sh0p. It went really well. We st0pped at McD0nald's, had lunch and played 0n the t0ys. Kylie ended up taking a bite 0f this little b0ys burger and bit the end 0f his finger. It was a t0tal accident, but the little b0y was crying. She felt s0 bad. Then we were 0ff t0 Wal-Mart. Grady fell asleep in the fr0nt pack, while we walked the iseles. Kylie was very patient. Kylie and Grady slept the wh0le way h0me and even t00k a l0nger nap when we g0t h0me. Then we played 0utside. It was such a nice day 0utside. We had a spaghetti dinner with french bread and Cesar salad. Kylie and I made spring sugar c00kies. What a great day! We als0 had a w0nderful night Grady slept f0r 5 1/2 h0urs and Kylie had been sleeping thr0ugh the night f0r the last tw0 weeks. We are rested and ready t0 have an0ther really w0nderful day. We are h0ping the weather is just as nice t0 spend s0me time 0utside.

1 comment:

The Brantingham Family said...

YEAH!!! I am glad to here the outing went well. I am happy to hear everyone is doing great!!