Thursday, April 7, 2011

Grady's Growing

This was my b0y after a l0ng day 0f app0intments. He was a tired b0y.
This was Kylie when we g0t h0me. I said t0 play in y0ur r00m f0r a minute, while I get dinner ready. When I went in t0 get her t0 c0me and help me. She was in her bed asleep. She had a fun day with her c0usins, n0 nap just a l0t 0f playin.
This was Kylie and Grady bef0re bed last night. Kylie is such a great big sister and entertains him a l0t.
We made fr0sted br0wnies with star sprinkles. Thanks Amy f0r the idea. She is a very g00d little baker.


We had a tw0 week check up with Grady's pediatrician t0day. Grady is d0ing great. He is up t0 10lbs and 90z. He has gained 0ver a p0und in tw0 weeks. The d0ct0r said that he has had "excellent gr0wth and devel0pement." Everything was checked and n0rmal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is s0 awes0me. Thank y0u f0r c0ming this weekend. H0pe all is well.

-uncle Mike