Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween




We had a great day, except Grady is sick with a really bad cough. He had to stay home and get some love from Grandma and Nany. Kylie got to go to daycare and have a party with her friends. She decided that she didn't really want to dress up. The school party was a huge success and all my kindergartners loved the carnival. When we got home today, she was ready to be a ballerina. We headed to Ms. Katie's and then down the creek for some Treats. She really got into it and was asking if we could stop at that house. She would tell me "the light is on mom you MUST stop." We went to a total of 8 houses and that was enough for us. Ryan and Grady stayed home to pass out candy to all 4 of our Trick or Treaters. Happy Halloween! I get to stay home with my kids tomorrow and enjoy a relaxing day. I hope Grady starts to feel better soon, poor boy.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Jessica, Oh my goodness so cute!! I love Grady's cow costume!!