Saturday, October 1, 2011

September Misc.

Grady turned six months on September 23rd. He is sitting up, crawling, and getting into everything. He has only his two bottom teeth. He is a happy, hungry, and sleepy boy. He loves attention and never misses a meal. Grady is a sweet baby boy who loves his mama, YEAH!
This is our EVERYnight. We have dinner and baths. The two of them are very funny in the tub. They love splishing and splashing!
This is what our playroom looks like everyday. It drives me crazy, but she is creating and loves to cut, glue, and color. She is working on her fine motor skills, right?
The Jumperoo and his high chair are the only two SAFE areas for him right now. It is a good thing that he loves doing his jumps.

We have had such a fun and busy month. I am in full swing with school. I love teaching, but the first month when they are learning all the routines, I always ask myself if I can make it through the day, week, or first month. Well I have made it, we are now in October, things are great and my kids are sweet. Kylie is in her routine of preschool and ballet. She had a great week and I think that she is now adjusted to the routine. They had a field trip to the apple orchard. (I will get a pic up soon.) She had a great time and picked a lot of apples. We have preschool pictures, Kylie's snack day, field trip to the pumpkin patch, and a Halloween party. It will be another fun and busy month. Grady has his 6 month check up on the 10th of October and we will be waiting to find out how much he has grown. He is just a big, strong boy.

No comments: