Sunday, March 7, 2010

Baby Cow

Kylie has been a little hesitant of the baby cows in the barn over at Nany and Ba's. She waited at the picnic table for Nany to be done feeding them the other day. Ryan and I went with her to feed them one night last week, she did better when the bottle is in the mouth and the calf can't ball. She hates that noise that they make. She clings tight and starts to crawl up me. Ryan brought a baby calf home in the back of the trailer and Kylie only wanted help to pet it. We are making progress. She talks about them all of the time. Kylie is not usually scared of anything, it is just another side of her personality that we got to see.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute Jessica! Kyli is sitting on my lapping right now watching it with and she is saying "baby cow" and doing kisses and saying daddy! We are having fun!

Courtney said...

I miss you guys! I have real weekends now so I hope that I get to see you all more often!