Monday, March 22, 2010

Little Dreamer

We got the seat lowered after her first attempt.
We spent last Thursday at my mom's and in the shed I found a little purple bike. My mom said she found it last summer at a yard sale and was waiting until Kylie was ready. We got it out and she was ready for the "Little Dreamer." She is able to get on and off all by herself. She can get her feet set every time, she just wants to put the brakes on the entire time, but we are working on it. She loves it so much! She has to get on, then say "ride please." It continued all afternoon. We saw a bike at Wal-Mart on Saturday and we had a huge burn down wanting a "Bikabecable."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her little hair-do... she is getting so big Jess.

I love you guys!!

Katie said...

I'm sure "Kykie" is going to conquer that "little dreamer" in no time! Nothing stands in her way!!! She's so adorable and I love our Monday's together :) She's growing up and changing so quickly.