Saturday, June 19, 2010

Movie

My mom and I took Ky down to the Farmer's Market in Ellensburg. We found lots of good stuff. I love this time of year. We tried to watch Ryan's roping, but Kylie only wanted to ride with Daddy. We went back to my mom and dad's for lunch and a nap. She slept for 3 1/2 hours. I was waiting and waiting for her to wake up. We then went to Toy Story 3. She loved it. She was great for the first hour and 15 minutes, then she started to talk and wanted to walk around. Kids under 3 are free and it was a matinee. It was great fun. She loves popcorn, so that was fun treat. We finished the evening with watching Daddy for a couple runs at the roping before we headed home.

1 comment:

The Gies family said...

We've been thinking of going... Not sure how Halle will do she's such a BUSY little girl. Love the pic of you two