Saturday, June 19, 2010

Trip to Tri-Cities




We made trip to Tri-Cities on Friday. We met my friend Amy with her two boys for lunch at Country Mercantile. The lunch was delicious and the kids got to ride on the Merry Go Round. My cousin Molly works their and spent her break with us outside at the rides. We then went back to Amy's for some fun in the pool. Kylie enjoyed the water and loves going down the slide every which way. She dunked several times and no problem, she was back in swimming some more. Amy watched Kylie while I headed into town for some errands. I picked up Kylie and my cousin and headed back to town for more errands. The night ended with a very sleepy girl on the ride home. We had a fun day and thanks for all of the help Amy and Molly! We are planning another trip to the Playground of Dreams.

No comments: