Friday, June 11, 2010

"Problem Here"

Kylie has been helping in the evenings with little tasks. She wants to help clean up and she is pretty good with a broom. I was using the Windex to clean the mirrors in the bathroom. I returned it to under the sink, but got busy and didn't lock the cupboard. I returned to the kitchen to a squirt of Windex on my pants. She squirted the floor one more time before I got the bottle and turned the sprayer to "off." She tried to quirt again and tells me "problem here." I was laughing so hard that I couldn't get mad about the quirts. Kylie is a very vocal kid and has picked up so many words from Grandma, Grandpa, Nany, Ba, and all her aunts, uncles, and cousins. You have to be careful what you say around Kylie Rose. She will repeat it all.

1 comment:

The Brantingham Family said...

I love it. Conner is into squirts big time. He got the squirts taken away at Memay's because he sprayed her in the face!! I am so excited for you to be done with school!!!