Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!


My birthday was last Sunday and it was a great day. My Granny prepared one of my favorites dinners, which is sweet and sour chicken. It was so great to have my mom and dad, all three of my brothers, granny and papa, my husband and baby girl, as well as a couple of friends. It was a wonderful evening. The cake was delicious. Thanks for making it so special, all of you. Mom and I took Kylie on the annual birthday shopping trip. We loaded up Monday morning and headed to the outlet mall in North Bend. It was great shopping and lots of deals. It was so fun to spend the day with the girls. This was Kylie while we were going through Carter's. I needed several birthday presents and some baby gifts. It was a long day and she slept through most of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! Great shirt!! :)

Love,
Sybil