Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Time

This was after our long walk on Thursday.
This is Kylie favorite thing to do right now, walk!
This was after a long day of playing outside and riding with daddy.
Kylie waiting for her ride with Daddy
Kylie with Daddy on Pistol for a ride
Kylie meets Chino

I do believe it is here, spring. We have been able to spend the last couple of afternoons and evenings outside. Kylie went for a ride with daddy. We also went for a walk everyday. We were able to BBQ and just hang out. It is so nice to be outside. We love the spring before the bugs arrive. Kylie has been enjoying every minute, crawling in the grass and experiencing it all. She has loved meeting all of our dogs and cats. We love spring time in Royal!!

**I had to add this little blurb. I had two people comment about the Royal City wind. I have to say this is nothing compared to growing up in Ellensburg.
I hardly notice the wind anymore.

No comments: