Saturday, March 14, 2009

Seven Months Old

I am no sure what this is all about, but she has been packing this frog around in her mouth for the last couple of days. We think that she might be getting another tooth.

Kylie turns seven months today. It is like yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital. She have been accomplishing a lot of milestones in the last week or so. She is now crawling up on her knees and getting around pretty good. If she needs to get anywhere fast then she just army crawls. Then just today I was laying on the couch and up pops a little head. Kylie had pulled herself up to stand at the couch. When I went in to get her from her nap today she was standing up holding onto the crib rails. I quick grabbed my camera. She is doing a little better with her rice cereal. She has one feed of a fruit, one of a vegtable and one rice cereal feed along with her formula each day. Kylie still loves her jumparoo which is a lifesaver. She also watches Einstein DVDs and plays at her LeapFrog singing table. She loves walks in the stroller and being outside. She is a happy and healthy little girl. This is my baby girl at seven months old. We could not be more proud. She is a great little girl that loves attention, is so strong, and is pretty quiet.

We love you our baby girl!!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Happy 7 Months Kylie! I love the flowered outfit, so cute!! I can't believe she is crawling already, she's getting so big.
See you on Tuesday Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Dear Rosebud..

Happy Birthday...7 months...Where has the time gone.?. and are we trying so hard to be a big girl... Such a precious sweet baby, Nany and Ba love you so much !! Cherish every minute, before you know it she'll be the one riding her bike down Grandma Shirley's road..

We love you, Kylie

Nany and Ba

Katie said...

I love seeing pictures of Kylie Rose!!! I miss her, can't wait until I can hold my sweet niece tomorrow! These past 7 months have sped by too quickly...what a big girl you are :)
Love,
Aunt Katie

The Gies family said...

Happy 7 month miss Kylie Rose- we're two days late... sorry :) I cannot believe how much of a big girl you're becoming!Its just so amazing to see their growth and changes. Hope all is well, take care!!

Jason Stewart Family said...

Rosebud,
Last year about this time -- we found out you were a girl! I was so jealous -- I really wanted a baby girl! You were a dream come true for me a little girl that won't be my daughter -- but would grow up right next to my house! How fun! I can't believe that was a year ago already. Rosebud -- when I saw your face seven month ago -- I cried you are such a special little soul.From the moment you were born you demanded attention because you were so unique! You and your cousin (Jett Henry) are two peas in a pod. You not only look a like you also have drive in your little souls to conquor everything -- your Mama is in for it! I want you to know sweet girl that you are extremely special and most inportantly loved!
P.S. I want to go watch you and Maddie try on prom dresses -- don't forget me!

Love,
Aunt Sybil