Sunday, December 14, 2008

Four Months Old

We are headed to the doctor's appointment in Ellensburg tomorrow. I will update when we get home tomorrow night with length and weight. I just had to post this to celebrate her four month birthday. I finally caught her rolling over today and a smile on my camera. She would never smile for my camera and I got it today. O.K. so it's not a very big one but it's a smile none the less. I am happy to be able to show my brothers that she does roll over, they didn't believe me. Every time we have went to Ellensburg she hasn't done it. Maybe while we are their at Christmas, but at least I have my proof. We were taking bets on her weight. My guess is 15 lbs 1 oz. I am glad that I got a picture today because she will not be a happy camper tomorrow she will have three shots. I will let you know tomorrow how it went.
Happy Four Month Birthday Kylie Rose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet!! Love the little smile. I enjoy reading your posts and keeping up with the life of Kylie Rose!! Good luck at the doctors. Shots are never much fun but they are necessary. We need to catch up soon - Kaylee is having Kylie withdrawls!

The Gies family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the latest posts with the little videos!! Thats so much fun to watch little Kylie Rose :) I also really like the smiley picture, congrats on catching it! Halle wants Kylie to know that she'll be thinking of her when she gets her shots.. My guess is 15 lbs 9 oz, let me know what i win! haha. Take care and good luck at the dr.