Monday, December 22, 2008

Stewart Christmas

Rosebuddy and Jett Henry
Kylie with Nany and Ba
Nany and Ba with all of their five grandchildren
Rosebud and Ba
Maddie and Kylie Rose

We had a really great Christmas at Nany and Ba's house tonight. It was so much fun. The Stewart's are always a ton of fun. Our Christmas started off with a delicious prime rib dinner and many wonderful salads. We always have to pose in front of Nany's tree for a picture. Then it was on to opening presents. Kylie's favorite was her stacking rings. It was a great time and thanks all for all of the wonderful presents. Ryan's favorite is his homemade boots that Nany and Ba got him. I love it all, I just can't pick. I am so excited about my new coat. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

1 comment:

Jason Stewart Family said...

Love it! Looks great my friend! You really rock thanks for all the help! You are simply fablous!