Monday, December 29, 2008

Sybil's Shower

We had a really fun day today. We drove into Moses Lake with Sybil for her shower. We left this morning during the worst part of the storm. It was huge white snowflakes and many accidents, but we made it their safe and sound. We went to Micheal's on the Lake for lunch. It was fun, we has a group of 12. Lunch was delicious, the game was fun, and the cake was great. I hope that you had a good time Sybil. I know that Katie and I had fun planning it for you. He will be dressed so cute. Tripp Allen will be here before you know it, we can't wait. I love you Sybil!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! You guys are really the best it was so fun to spend time with you all. You are always so sweet to me! I hope I can help you as much as you have helped me. I am lucky to have such wonderful sister-in-laws! You are both so pretty too!

Katie said...

Christmas was a lot of fun this year and is only going to get better with all of the kids! We have so much to look forward to. It was a fun shower and I enjoyed planning it with you. Thanks for all you did. You're always so crafty :) Like the new blog look too.