Sunday, December 21, 2008

McKeirnan Christmas

Aunt Teresa (my godmother), Cousin Molly, and Kylie Rose
McKeirnan Cousins
McKeirnan Group
Cousin Danielle holding Kylie

We were able to make it to the McKeirnan family Christmas today. Kylie and I went to Ellensburg on Saturday to get some last minute shopping and projects finished. I was able to ride with my mom, dad, and two of my brother to my aunt and uncle's house is Prosser. We had a great afternoon with wonderful food, a fun game of charades, and some incredible make-it gifts. Thanks for a really great day. Sorry to those that could not make it because of the roads, you missed out. My mom is one of eight children and three were able to make it to the party. Sorry to Ryan because we left him at home to feeds cows and check water. We still love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our party was so much fun and Kylie is just the star! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Grandma