Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cat Nap




This is Kylie's stuffed animal. She is already attached to her lion, "Cat Nap." She is just crazy about it. Every time I put it out for her to play with she just attack it. She starts kicking and doing a high pitch squeal. As many of you know this is very fitting. Kylie is a Leo for her sign along with her dad and Aunt Sybil. The name of her lion is "Cat Nap," which is also fitting because Kylie from about 3 months has only taken very short 20-30 cat naps during the day. But, I guess I shouldn't complain because she has been sleeping through the night from 2 and half months, we were lucky. This is her new lovey. I have tried to find it online to get at least one more for later on, but I need to search harder. My nephew Jett, which many of you know has a stuffed horse that he has had forever, "Douglas." I am hoping to get her several so that she can have a new lion every year. I think that it must be a Stewart trait because Ryan also had a very famous lovey. So, this is the new love is Kylie's life, "Cat Nap."

1 comment:

The Gies family said...

I love it when you post! Kylie's "cat nap" looks really special! Thats really cute thats its name esp. with the whole nap thing. But you're right at least she sleeps through the night! :) Im glad she has a lovie. Cute pics! Talk to you soon.