Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sitting Up

Kylie is officially sitting up by herself and for a long time, o.k. for five minutes before she collapses or falls to the side, but that is a long time for a five month old. She is growing up so big so fast. We had been working on this for a little while. She is really great at sitting in the crack of the couch, but she just started doing this all on her own on Monday. I had to sub Monday afternoon and all day Tuesday. I finally captured it this morning. A little update, no teeth yet, but it shouldn't be long. No, she is not crawling yet, but she is working on it especially when she want something like "Cat Nap." My next thing is to capture her sitting up with a smile. I will work on that tonight when Ryan comes home. I also had to add a couple of pictures Ryan took on Monday afternoon when he watched her. He can get her to smile every time and I think that her smile for him is a little bigger than for me. Thanks Grandma for coming to Royal to watch Kylie on Tuesday.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Big girl!!! Wow, I'm gone a week and look at what I miss! Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow for a bit and giving that beautiful girl a kiss :)
Love,
Aunt Katie

The Gies family said...

Yay for sitting up!! Very cute pics, hope all is well. See you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Kylie and I had a great day on Tuesday. She is so easy and so much fun. Everytime I see her I can't believe how much she changes. What a big girl!
Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

good work everyone looks good
-mike