Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cousin Danielle

I decided to make the trip to town today. I have been doing some menu planning. I can go for two weeks then I need a trip to town for groceries. We had lunch with Grandma at our favorite place the Yellow Church Cafe. I also had to get my car worked on, then a big trip to the grocery store, a quick stop by the scrapbook store, and Jerrol's the bookstore. Last on the agenda for the day was my cousin Danielle's basketball. She is in seventh grade and lives in Prosser. Her basketball team was playing Ellensburg and we stopped by to see her score two points.
You had a great game Danielle. You are a super star. You are a hustler. Congrats on the win! Danielle is such a sweet girl and is so fun to be around. She also is very beautiful and is growing up to be such a wonderful person. We love you so much!

7 comments:

Stine said...

Oh my God, I can't believe how adorable Kylie is... I just wish I could hold her! :-)
Love,
Stine

Jill said...

Jessica!! Hey this is Joel. I was shocked to see you're post on our blog but It was so good to hear from you and to see you're blog and family! You're little Kylie is super cute! Well hey I don't want to leave like a year long note here but I would love to hear how you've been and what you're up to these days!! You can email me at jjgibb203@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from ya soon!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see both you and Kylie. She is just so much fun and growing so quickly!
Love Grandma

Anonymous said...

Good thing Kylie came to that game Jess, Danielle would have been very disappointed! :)

Courtney

Jason Stewart Family said...

Love this picture! Rosebud is SO special! I love her giggle! She and her cousin are going to be so close! How cool!

Love you guys!
Sybil and Tripp

Anonymous said...

Oh NO NO Get her away from that Prosser Girl. Archrivals
-Nick

Anonymous said...

Jessica....I love what you wrote about Danielle. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family in my life. Love ya Tons Auntie Tammy