Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Five Months Old




I sleep a lot at night. I love to sleep from 8p.m. to 7 a.m. I take three short naps through out the day. I eat 6oz formula bottles every three hours. I eat 5-6 bottles a day, that is a lot of work. Sounds that I like to make are giggles, squeals, and lot of jibber talks. I am learning to sit up by myself and crawl. I can roll over and stand up with help for a long long time. I like to sit in my Bumbo chair and watch everything. I like to Jumperoo for hours. I don't like it when I don't get my bottle fast enough, my mom is really slow. Things that make me special are I have to be swaddled when I sleep, still I know I love it. I like lights out when I sleep, I have a blanket or my hand to cover up my eyes. I like to sleep on my side, that is my favorite. My favorite toy is my stuffed lion, "Cat Nap." I also like my blocks that mom builds and I can knock them down, that is pretty fun. I absolutely love to look at book. I can sit in my mom or dad's lap and look at books with them.

We have weighed Kylie on the scale last night and she was 15 lbs 6 oz. I don't know how accurate our home scale is, but she is finally packing on the pounds. Her face is starting to fill out. We love our girl so much. Kylie you are just perfect. We don't go to the doctor this month so no shots, YEAH! We are so happy that Kylie is such an easy baby that loves to learn new things. We are so lucky to have such an amazing daughter. We love you Rosebud!

No comments: