Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pictures from the Canon Rebel

This is Kylie in her jumperoo. We can hardly get her out of it.
She loves it!
This is just a typical day to day look for Kylie. She has only one sock on and her bib is soaked with puck. This is our girl! She has warmed up the last couple weeks and smiles are a flying.
This weekend I picked up my camera from Costco, which was my Christmas present from Ryan. I have been messing with it everyday. Since, Kylie is the only one here during the day she is my subject along with my dog, Sharri when Kylie is sleeping. I love my Canon Rebel. It takes amazing pictures. It is also really easy to use. After I got my camera Ryan made a list of all of the pictures that I can take. I will be taking dog, roping, branding, cattle drives and any other pictures that he can think of. I am excited. I love you Ryan and thanks for such a wonderful Christmas present. Here are just a couple of the pictures that I have taken in the last couple days. There will be many more to come.

3 comments:

Katie said...

My cute little Kylie Rose!!! What a darling smile. The bows are so cute too...love them! Glad you're enjoying your camera.

The Gies family said...

First of all, Kylie Rose you are beautiful! Second, YAY! Jes im so excited for you that you got your camera!!!! Im sure you will stay busy taking pictures, it sounds like it anyway :) Take care.

Jason Stewart Family said...

Love the pictures!!! I think it is a Stewart man trait to be sooo bossy!!;) I am glad you got your new camera I am sure you will enjoy it!