Sunday, February 1, 2009

Busy Weekend

Grandma and Rosebud during the Super Bowl game
Kylie and Halle at lunch Saturday
Kylie and Daddy at dinner on Friday night

We had a very busy weekend. Ryan had a chiropractic appointment in Moses Lake on Friday. He invited his girls, Kylie and I to go with him and out it eat. I was able to run a couple of errands while Ryan was at his appointment. We went out to eat at Michael's, which was delicious. Thanks Ryan for a fun evening out. Saturday morning we made a trip back to Moses for lunch with our good friends Lyndsey and Halle. It was so fun to get to see them and visit. After lunch we headed out to Amy Johnson Photography to get Kylie's six month pictures taken. I will post as soon as I get them. She did o.k. She just doesn't like to smile much for the camera. Then we drove back to Royal and packed for a night at Grandma's. We were invited out to dinner with some friends Amy and Jay. We went out to a new restaurant there in Ellensburg, Sazon. It was interesting food that is culturally inspired. We also had drinks downtown and were able to see quite a few people that I graduated with, too much fun. It was good to see them and visit. We mostly just talked about our kids all night. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for watching Kylie. Then it was Super Bowl Sunday, we were planning on going over to Ryan's friends house Casey and Courtney for the game, but Kylie had started to get sick, had a horrible diaper rash, and was really crabby. So, we watched the game at my parents house with all of my brothers and a couple of their friends. I was really rooting for Arizona, ah so close. After the game we loaded up and headed back to Royal. Busy, busy, busy. I am glad to be back and home and we have not one thing planned for the entire week. I think this is a first. It feels so nice to get to relax, clean my house, and do some laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We loved having all of you spend time with us last weekend. It is so fun to have everyone around. Kylie changes by the day...what a big girl she is becoming.
Grandma