Monday, June 1, 2009

Friday Fun





We had a great day last Friday. We started with a stroller ride. I am getting ready for the Summer Fest Fun Run. Please email me if you want more information about the Royal City Summer fest or the fun run. It is going to be a good time had by all. My goal is to run the entire 5K race, which sounds like a lot, but the entire race is 3.3 miles. I know that I can do it. It was a really hot day, so we decided to blow up the kiddy pool. Before we could even get water in it Kylie had jumped right in and boy is our well water cold. She loved to splash. The other favorite thing of the day was to throw the toys out of her pool them climb out throw the toys back into the pool and the fun continued for an hour. She had a mini burn down when it was time to get out. We had a popsicle and even had swing ride with dad in town at the Royal City park. At dinner Kylie decided to feed herself. After a bath, some books, and some more playing Kylie was really working hard on her lizards. This was just too cute. It was great time! We are so lucky to have such great weather in May, I can't wait for the rest of the summer!

4 comments:

The Brantingham Family said...

I love the tongue action! She is a cutie. Have a great week!

Rylee and Parker said...

Ryan & Jess, you have a beautiful baby ... hope to see everyone more this summer. Love, The Deals

The Carlson Family said...

Thanks Jess, Next time you are in town and have time i would love to get together, I am sure our husbands would get along, both ropers and all. We are going to the points roping tonight to watch daddy. Have a wonderful week and let us know when you are coming up ad the kids can play.
Kayla

Anonymous said...

Im so happy that you have this Jessica so I can see all the great pictures of you guys! Next time you are in town you should have Nick show you some of the stuff from Colorado! I miss you guys!

Courtney