Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ten Months Old

I can't believe that I just typed that. Kylie Rose is ten months old. What is new with Kylie? She has eight teeth, wears size 12-18 months, and size four diapers. She is so close to walking. I know that I have been saying that for months, but it should happen any day. Rosebud will stand all by herself, go up and down, but not a single step yet. I am not opposed to her walking, but I am just as content with her crawling for the most part I can keep up with her. Kylie plays copy cat with words. Her favorites right now are duck, dog, and cat. She has been saying "dada" for a while, but "mama" is few and far between. She said her first sentence, which was "hi dada," when Ryan went it to get her out of her crib. We have been enjoying the beautiful weather. Kylie loves it outside .The minute the door is opened Kylie is crawling out and onto our deck. She loves to swim and her pool has been the best $5.oo I have spent at Wal-Mart. Kylie Rose you are one loved little girl. Happy 10 Month Birthday Rosebud! Love, Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie Rose, you are growing up before our eyes. What a sweet and darling little girl you are becoming. Grandma loves to see you as much as she can. You are truly a special gift from God.
Love, Grandma

Katie said...

Happy 10 months!!! Wow, double digits...where has the time done!?! You are such a little blessing in our lives and we LOVE you sweet girl!