Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Kylie loves to be with her Daddy. Her face just lights up when Ryan comes inside. She is a daddy's girl. Ryan you are the best daddy.

Happy Father's Day! Ryan insisted on me putting this picture up, so this is it!
The Fish, The Dad, and The Kylie

We had a family picture on Friday night with my dad's family, we hadn't had a professional picture done in 10 years. After the pictures we had a wonderful lasagna dinner at my Granny and Papa's. It was a great to get to see my dad's sister and her family. Ryan went to a roping their in Ellensburg with his dad. I revealed my picture book for my dad that I had been working on for him with pictures of Kylie and him. It was special and I could tell that he liked it. Ryan and went to Okanogan to Ty and Brook Thomas' wedding on Saturday spent the night and came home Sunday. I let Ryan have his book that I made for him. It took him a while to go through it and he was just thinking about what a great year it has been with our girl. By the time we got home Sunday we put everything away, made dinner, watched a movie, and went to bed. Monday night we had a wonderful steak dinner at Nany and Ba's for Stewart's father's day. The food was delicious, as always. Larry received his ropes and his picture book, which he also really liked. The girls just played and played and played. Kylie was teaching Maddie how to throw the canning jar rings. Maddie was teaching Kylie the chasing game. They are really cute together! We just sit around and watch the kids play, that is the best entertainment.
Happy Father's Day!!

No comments: