Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Get Together

Steph, Conner, Kylie, Jessica, and Amy
Conner and Kylie

My good friends Stephanie, who is a wonderful high school friend, fellow teacher, and bridesmaid was in town for the summer. I was able to talk her into a lunch date with my other good friend Amy. Amy had a baby boy that is three weeks older than Kylie, so there is always lots to talk about. We headed down to Tri-Cities had lunch at PF Chang's and then a little shopping. The three of us headed back to Amy's house for a drink, while the kids played and took naps. It was such a fun day to spend with my girlfriends and get to catch up. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. You guys are great and I love ya both so much. My friend Stephanie is single, contact me for information!!!

1 comment:

The Brantingham Family said...

How cute!! Jay's comment was "How come I didn't get credit for being the photographer?!" It was great to see you!!