Saturday, August 15, 2009

Birthday Day







We want to start a tradition of a birthday breakfast. Kylie and I made Ryan his back in July and I made Kylie her waffles on Friday morning, which was her actual birthday. She worked and worked on the candle. She then gave up and dove in with a squish and a handful. We spent the day around the ranch. We went for a walk, played in her pool, a four-wheeler ride, and went to Nany's. When we had dinner we decided to let her have a little pudding her dessert. She enjoyed that special treat to its fullest. After we got her cleaned up we let her open one present, which was a new book for before bed. She enjoyed her special day spent with mommy and daddy.

2 comments:

Rylee and Parker said...

Happy Birthday Little Princess!

Jason Stewart Family said...

Cute!! I cant believe you are year old sweet girl!!! I love you sooooo much!!!! You are amazing -- I love everything about you!