Monday, August 17, 2009

Twelve Month Doctor Appointment


This is Kylie's official one year picture. Today was the doctor appointment in Ellensburg. She is doing great and right on track. She gained about three pounds and grew three inches since her appointment back in May. She is now 23 lbs. and 30.7 inches tall. She is the 81 percentile for weight and 92 percentile for height. Kylie was great at the doctor's office, my very busy girl. She rearranged all of the draws and said "hi" to everyone in the office even the nurse AFTER she gave Kylie her four shots. She did cry, but was done before we left the room. She is a tough cookie. I was planning on a two day recoup. When we got home we went for a ride in her new red wagon to visit Ba and Nany. She had to go show off her band-aids. She is growing like a weed. I just have to add this in, Kylie's percentiles are right on track to be my height, when all is said and done she should be over 5 foot 10 inches.

We love you Rosebud, sorry about your shots, but you handled it like a champ!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I bet her re-organizing was great. I could just see her working so hard at it. She is a busy little thing but oh so sweet too. How we love our cousin!!!

Glad she did so well at her appt. and it doesn't surprise me that she hardly cried. She's a cowgirl!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics and info. She is a tall little thing! Kam was 30.4 in so he is just a little shorter but also fatter! Weighed 25.5 lbs. :) Maybe he will be like his mom and a little shorter but chunkier too! I am sure Kylie will be a tall thin beauty!!! Where did you take your pics? I loved the birthday scrapbook too!

The Gies family said...

Very cute birthday pictures!! Looks like the birthday party turned out very fun. Happy 1st birthday Kylie Rose- youre growing so quick!