Saturday, August 8, 2009

Surf N' Slide Again



I knew that I wanted to take Kylie back to the Surf N' Slide in Moses Lake before I start back to work and this summer comes to an end. Our good friends that Ryan went to high school with Mike and Apryl have a little girl that is a couple months older that Kylie. We decided that it was a girls day at the water park. Apryl and I with the two girls had a little picnic. The girls were pretty eager to get into the sprinklers. They were chasing after each other and screeching. It was really cute. We then took a little ride on the inter tubes. Then when swimming and ended the trip with another play in the sprinklers. It was a such a great day. It was perfect weather and not too many people. The girls had fun and I did as well. It was great to catch up with you Apryl. Emma is a cutie. Kylie and Emma are both on the go, don't slow down for nothing type girls. It was fun to get them together. The SURF N' SLIDE is just too much fun!

No comments: