Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pigs


It is official Kylie Rose has pigs. I kept thinking that I should try them, but to keep this girl still even for her one pony tail is enough. Aunt Sybil, who has been excited about pigs before she even was a day old, was coming to town yesterday so I gave it a whorl and they are not to bad. The hair on top could get a little longer, but that is just so that you can see the tops of the pigs over the curly bows. I am happy that my girl can do pigs, but it may be a once a week thing with all that squirming.

4 comments:

Heidi B. said...

They are adorable! She looks so cute! Do it often and she will learn to let you as she gets older! I have been doing Kennedi's hair from early on and now she sits as still as can be and will let me do anything!

Courtney said...

I remember being so excited to do pigs on the girls! She is so dang cute!

The Gies family said...

Love the pigs!! Doing hair is so much fun :) I wish Halle would keep hers in for more than a few minutes these days. . . Bummer. Looks like you girls had a great time at the water park- TriCities was fun,but really busy.
Take care

Anonymous said...

I like the pig tails! I am jealous! Having a boy allows for very little hair fixing times!!! Missing you at the library...hope to see you guys before you go back to work!