Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Jace!

All of the Allred and Stewart cousins. What a cute bunch?
Jace's really cool baseball cake.
Maddie walking around and enjoying her juice.Kylie playing with Savana.
Cousin Tripp Allen enjoying the sand and his smile was permanent.
Daddy and Kylie enjoying the water in her new ladybug floatie.
Happy Birthday to my six year old nephew! We had a great time at your baseball party. You are a really great kid and such a helper. We love your smile. You are such a smart kid and I am excited to get to spend my days with you. I am looking forward to kindergarten with you this year. We love you! Happy Birthday Jace! Jace helping Kylie at the pond a couple of weeks ago. She loves Jace. They bonded over some ice cream at the Oregon Coast. Jace thanks for all help and entertaining of Rosebud.

This is a side note. I had called Jace yesterday to wish him a happy birthday, but I let me play the guessing game to figure out who I was. I told him that I was going to spend everyday with him at his new school. He didn't call me Aunt J, or teacher, or Mrs. Stewart, he says "oh I know who this is it is Rosebud's mommy." I have yet to be called mommy by anyone else but Ryan. It just melted my heart. I am Rosebud's mommy. Thanks Jace for that reminder.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Can't believe my baby is 6! Just wait...it flies by quicker each year. I'm having my moments with him going to school but am reassured he'll be fine and so THANKFUL he has Rosebud's Mommy for his teacher :) Major comfort for Jace's mommy! Love you!!!