Thursday, August 6, 2009

Steven and Shannon's Reception

Steven and Shannon had a fabulous wedding in Cabo on the 2nd of July. We were able to make it to the reception that they had in Ellensburg on Saturday. Kylie went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a little snooze. I especially had a great time catching up with all my girlfriends from high school. There reception was wonderful and very simple elegant, just like Shannon. The reception was at Central in the Sue Lombard Hall. Shannon is one of my best friends from high school and college. We were roommates in the dorms our freshman year and then we lived together our second year of college. I love you Shannon and you looked gorgeous!
Congratulations Steven and Shannon!
(picture is coming)

1 comment:

Heidi B. said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I am sure that she was beautiful!